Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aprilish

Hey Annie, I decided to respond to your home decor/design themes post. I thought about it and realized I had no idea what was my style. So me and my roommates had fun looking through blogs for things I liked. I still don't know my style, but here are some ideas I like:
simplicity. Mostly white with accents of blue and/or yellow (love yellow :) )
This is my favorite picture I found:I love long, big windows. and lots of them.
(I also like the white with dark woods in this picture)The main thing I like in this picture is the windows, not the furniture so much. Too formal.I didn't find a ton of things I did like, but I figured out what I didn't like. I think my style is simple "country home" look, but not the modern version of that. I'm talking whites, lighter blues, and yellows. Clean looking, but not formal looking. With lots of light. Not crowded walls or rooms, not too many accents or focuses, not too many colors, and no rustic looking stars/barbed wire that is associated with modern country homes. Peaceful, bright rooms. Maybe I'll figure out later more what I like. Thanks for making me think, Annie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment