Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rachelish

As all of you might know Rachel is very indecisive on what she wants, BUT when it comes to home decor she knows exactly what she wants, (or so she thought).

Some people might call my style Country Eclectic, But I don't Usually like to conform to a Title or name that someone else decided on.
So, INTRODUCING RACHEL's COUNTRY ECLECTIC!
(yeah I thought it sounded cool until I typed it).
So if you don't know what Eclectic means well ummmm.... OH! It means you select individual elements from a variety of sources or styles/ RACHEL's RANDOMNESS approach. Take it from my advise, ITS FUN!
Unlike many of you that think that those metal stars that people have on their houses that think that these are tacky, I LOVE THEM, but I would not put it on my house, I would take it on a smaller scale and put it IN my house.
SO to begin with here are Rachel's colors that she would love to have in her house someday.

Dark Country Blue

Olive Green,
(AKA my one of my current favorite colors)

Country Red
(not so much the other colors in the pic but I got to have the red)


And TAN!
(NOT BEIGE, ITS TAN)

Next on the agenda just some pics of things that I found that I love that I want in my house someday when I get rich off of a teaching salary... :( sad day because it will never happen, but I can wish can't I.


I love how all the chairs are different and different colors.

I love this coffee table and how its green. I also love the how the couch has lots of pillows.


I love these colors but the thing that I love most about this picture is the different colors of paint on the walls. IN my head I think that walls shouldn't always be white because that would be way too borrrring.


This is supposed to show that Dark cupboards and light counter tops and I love the tub.


I totally want an Island in my kitchen when I grow up. plus i love how the cabinets are all different colors.

I love crown molding.

I love these yellow chairs they make me feel really happy.

I love this couch, THe end.


I would love to have a large craft room someday. with red walls. tee hee.

Again Dark cabinets and light counter tops.

LOve the couch. And I love the Pictures how they are all different sizes. Oh I love the lamp.

I really like the window and how it has the bed in it.

I thought this was the cutest little stool. IT's red... nuf said.

I love chests and trunks.

I thought this was the most ingenious idea ever and I totally want it.

NOt that this matches my stuff at all but I found this pink fridge and I love it.


I hope that you have enjoyed this peak into Rachel's Country Eclectic as much as I have.
The END.

4 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is so you. Absolutely. I liked some of your stuff for myself, even. Although, maybe you should edit the post and delete all of the extra lines/space at the end. I think that was an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelish, you are SO RAD. I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I fixed the spacing at the end. Sometimes it does funny things when you put in a bunch of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I really had fun with this. Annie thanks for helping me fix my spacing. I really tried hard to get rid of them but they wouldn't go away. And to April I knew you would like some of the stuff. Don't you just love my Yellow Couch and my Yellow chairs. they make me feel so happy.

    ReplyDelete