Ethan is sleeping. What a relief! This means that I have a chance to finally catch up with the world. I have vowed to be a better blogger, both on this blog and my family blog. I am trying, I promise!
When each of the sisters posted about interior design, I loved pieces of each. Like Rachel, I like crown molding, like Annie I have a thing for color collections, and like April I like big windows. So lets just say I share with each of you, but have some to add. I hope you enjoy!
Living room:
I really like sage green, as you all know. Rachel already posted some marvelous couches and a sage green living room that I liked. I also liked this one because the room was so bright and beautiful.

This room is more muted, but still very pleasant. I like all of the earth tones. To be honest, that is mostly what my color palette is all about. I think that earth tones are beautiful and calming, both things an intense person like me needs. :)I also would consider a cool tan like this:

Yet, I can't pass up this red room entirely, though I would go for an earthier red, maybe a paprika red instead.

The contrasts are delightful, aren't they? I also love the French doors.

I might choose a warmer, honey tan than this, but you get the idea. In this and other photos, you can see that I like hardwood floors, with decorative rugs where needed. I also love the dark wood furniture!

Bathroom:
I adore what others have posted! I will add this also:
It has both a shower and tub, which is an interesting idea. I have to admit that I have always loved footed tubs.Master Bedroom:
I have two different ideas when it comes to this. I like a blue along these lines:


I also liked this setup, minus the duvet. I want a real bed! I do like the headboard though:
The dark wood again. It looks so wonderful outlined in white with those tan walls! The blue still could work also. I also like the rounded doorway leading to the room with the dresser.This setup is also interesting:
I'm not sure that I am keen on the idea of hardwood or tile floor in the bedroom, but I guess that it depends on where I live. Stepping onto a cold floor like that in winter would be horrid.
I'm not sure that I am keen on the idea of hardwood or tile floor in the bedroom, but I guess that it depends on where I live. Stepping onto a cold floor like that in winter would be horrid.Hopefully I can find more fun pics to share with you all. It has been fun finding and dreaming.


No comments:
Post a Comment