Thursday, October 29, 2009

News From Provo!

Hey Sistahs!!!
I am today officially a Physics Teaching major. Do you know what that means? We are ALL going to be/are teachers. It's true. Even mom, or perhaps, especially mom since she is Young Woman's President, and our mother. Isn't it fabulous? We all have the same blood, it's true.
I am way excited about my major! And I talked to a counselor today who told me that, luck would have it (or perhaps something more real ;) ) BYU has one of the best Physics Teaching programs in the county. He informed me that of all the physics teachers in the US, 5% are from BYU. That is HUGE. And, I even get to take a class about how to do fun/safe demos and field-trips (in addition to some very high level math and physics classes)! BYU even offers two 400 level classes about reconciling science and religion. I love it here.
Anyway, I thought you would all like to know. I'm SO excited!!

3 comments: