Hey Everyone! It seems that I'm the only one posting anything these days, but I'll keep doing it till someone else does.
Okay. Here's the new challenge. ChallengeS.
Part 1.
Take pictures of your favorite Christmas decoration you have put up! We know that all of you are creative and artsy, so don't pretend you haven't decorated! And if you haven't gotten to Christmas decorating yet, now you have a great excuse. It doesn't have to be expensive. I'm probably the poorest, so I would know. :)
Part 2.
Post a story about something you or someone else has done in the Christmas spirit of giving, loving, or sharing. It doesn't have to be major. Just keep your eyes open for chances to do good, and to what good others do. Do it as a separate post, and pictures aren't necessary unless they add to the story. As usual, it doesn't even have to be a long post. But please post! We need to keep this blog alive!
I love you all, and Merry Christmas Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment