Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chocolate Heaven

Hey Sisters and Mom!
This week I just ran across this recipe, and I had to try it because it looked like something I had had at Olive Garden. This recipe for molten chocolaty goodness has changed my life. The original recipe is found here: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/molten-chocolate-cakes-69182.aspx
I dare you to try this recipe. I really do. If you can't afford baker's chocolate (Amy) I understand. But someday you will have to try it. Really.

Molten Chocolate Cakes

4 squares semisweet bakers chocolate
1/2 c. butter
1 c. powdered sugar
2 eggs
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp flour

Preheat oven to 425. Butter 4 3/4 cup custard dishes, or souffle dishes. Microwave chocolate and butter in a large bowl until the butter is melted, then whisk until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Blend in flour. Divide batter among prepared cups. Bake for 13-14 minutes until the outsides are firm but the centers are still soft. Let stand one minute. Invert cakes onto dessert plates and serve immediately with whipped topping.
To make in a muffin tin, divide batter among 10 paper lined muffin cups and bake for 10 minutes at 425.

1 comment:

  1. oohhh yummy! so cant wait to try this! thanks for sharing x

    Missy
    For everything about fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete