Monday, February 15, 2010

Update on Aprilish

Yes, I am posting again, but on a totally different subject. After trying to follow Annie's challenge to find my decor style, and failing miserably, Annie sent me a wonderful bundle of blogs that she thought I might like (called the Design Duvet), with things that would be my style. Happily, I have found some stuff I love WAY better, and have some pictures to share. :)
I thought I would save the best for last, but I couldn't wait. I LOVE this room. I love the blue, I love the wooden floor, I love the white accents, I love the molding, I love the window, I love the peep of a green room in the background (although it would be yellow in my house. :) ), and I love the arched doorway. So fun.
I love this kitchen. :) It's blue and white! And I love the cupboards, and how some have windows in them, and some don't.I love this yellow bathroom! The wallpaper is SO fun. I also love this blue bathroom - mostly the wallpaper:And this yellow kitchen:And I like this window a lot. I have always had a soft spot for window seats. Plus it is blue, and there is white around this windows, which I also love.For some reason, I am getting the feeling that I like blue and yellow. I also like black and white, and combinations of them. Anyway, that was fun for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment