I have been informed that it is my turn to provide a challenge. I have a hard time thinking of any crafts or projects to do or learn, but as Mom says, maybe I am just making things too complicated for myself.
So here goes nothing. I have chosen a challenge that is a discussion more than an action. My challenge is for each of us to find a statement from this past general conference that particularly impressed or touched you. Include in your post both the quoted statement, who gave it, and why you chose it.
I do really want to do some projects together, but maybe our next challege (from Rachel) can be one.
Amy - no need to be embarrassed, this is a GREAT assignment! I look forward to reading everyone's responses. I won't be able to complete it until I get back from the reunion. Love you!
ReplyDelete