Sunday, June 21, 2009

Footsie Favorites!


As April said, who can choose their favorite shoes? Here is my own collection of favorite shoes. I would add more to it, but they are getting too beat up to wear anymore. So here is my active collection. I wear these red flats almost every day now. I just bought them while I was in Utah. They are my ruby slippers.
I also bought these while I was in Utah. They were $3 at the D.I. and I love their flapper feel.
I bought these shoes for $6 from Ebay and they fit my feet like gloves. (That is, like gloves fit your hands... gloves don't fit my feet very well...)
It takes guts to wear gold shoes, but as April has discovered, they can be fahhh-bulous. I like to wear them with a red top. They make me feel like a movie star!

But honestly - if you want to know my REAL favorite shoes, I would say: no shoes are my favorite shoes. Bare feet are my favorite shoes! So with no further ado, here is a tribute to some of my favorite feet.

This photo needs no explanation:


The following photo is a picture I took of Joseph's feet next to Dad's/Grandpa Atkin's feet:

I delight in Joseph's little feet. They are fat like stuffed sausages! He is just figuring out that they belong to him. So for my Footie Finale, enjoy this little video!

No comments:

Post a Comment