Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to Choose?



Rachel, really? I have to pick my very favorite? Now this is a hard challenge for me. Rachel used to be the shoe person, but recently, I have really grown my own little collection.


Do I pick my favorite heels? One of every color? My favorite flats? My favorite Sunday shoes? my favorite every day shoes? I don't even know. Let's see...I can narrow it down to my favorite three pairs...


Then how do I decide? Well, I guess that I will have to pick a favorite pair of the day. :) That way, the other pairs don't get jealous.



My most favorite pair of shoes for the day are my dancing shoes. They were certainly my most expensive shoes. I can't wear them outside, and I shouldn't wear them whenever I feel like it, but they make me very happy. Last fall, I took a Latin Ballroom class down at BYU, and before that I took Social Dance in High School. I love to dance. These shoes are especially made for dancing. They fit my foot like they were made for them. The sole is soft, flexible leather, so that I have freedom to rise and fall with the dance, and even point my toe. A strap wraps around the top of my foot around my arch to make the shoe stay entirely connected to my foot, and give some arch support. They feel amazing on my feet, and besides, they are pretty! I am hoping to take a lot of dance classes at BYU. These shoes will be well worth their cost.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that dance shoes like those make the best wedding shoes. You know, so you don't kill yourself at your reception.

    ReplyDelete