Thursday, July 16, 2009

Project Share: Pencil Case

Hey ya'll.

Ya'lls know that I love to sew, so here is my latest project. I have been trying different sewing tutorials online and this is the latest and greatest though I did make these funny little baby shoes yesterday and Amy thought that they were the funniest thing that she had ever seen when I gave them to her. I will have to take a picture of them and post it too but later. so here is my latest. It is a Pencil Case/makeup case. I made the entire thing with scraps from April's college quilt. This project is great to use up any old scraps from quilts including batting. So here it is.

Here is the link if you want to make it.

http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-make-stylish-pen-case.html

have fun...

2 comments:

  1. Rachie, it's so cute! Thank you for sharing your project with us! Have you been to sewmamasew.com? TONS of free patterns!... Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get all those cute scraps?!

    ReplyDelete