Hey everyone! It's me, April, and I have taken up a new place of residence in Provo. I go to BYU, and school starts Monday, so I moved out yesterday, and today is my first morning here in my new apartment!
Last year when I lived in the dorms I got along with my roommates so well that we decided we should all live together again. I'm glad. Already it looks like it will be a good year. I love these girls! :) My best friend from high school, Mindy, independently decided to move into the same apartment complex as me. So she lives very close by, with Jessica, another best friend from high school.
The best thing about my new apartment is the windows. Last year we lived in a basement apartment with only slit windows near the ceiling. It's amazing how much difference natural lighting can make. I am now sitting on my bed with my window open, and sunlight streaming in. It's beautiful. We had to make sacrifices to have windows (i.e. smaller rooms, less closet space, smaller fridge) but it was definitely worth it. Especially because we also have a living room and a balcony (we are on the third floor).
As I said, school starts Monday -- tomorrow. It doesn't feel real yet. I'm taking Chemistry, Calculus, and Physics (same as last year, just the next level up), as well as social dance, and church history: the life of Joseph Smith. I think I might take an art class, too. :)
So there you have it! The update of April's change in location.
April,for memory sakes, post our good-bye pictures with this entry. We miss you! We're planning a game watching party with Emily this Saturday. Willie doesn't think we'll win, but is handling it well. Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete