Friday, September 4, 2009

I spy with my little eye...

With the help of my handy dandy toilet paper roll turned telescope...
I spy with my little eye...

An Orange construction Cone!

A pear tree... IN Cache Valley? What the Heck? (sorry you can't see it very good)

A USU sign in sidewalk chalk

A tree with a face...


A yellow car! (this ones for you Jenna!)
LOOK IT'S A DISTRACTION:
Look at that cute baby!

I spy with my little eye....

Some pretty flowers with weird bean looking seed pods
Some Beautiful roses

A Really cute baby....
As you can see me and my trusty telescope have had quite the journey so good-bye for now....

Love,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel!! I love that picture of Ethan smiling. That is so cute! I really enjoyed your post. :) It reminded me of you and what I miss about home! It's a fun idea. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, I thought of you as I put that picture up because of the part about Look its a distraction! I miss you so much. It made me laugh at all the fun times we have being random.

    ReplyDelete