Hello ladies! I am so, so late and definitely deserve to be shunned! (SHUN ladies, SHUN. OK, we're done.)
Here is my little friend, Rollie. He is helping me think of what craft I can do with him.
He's pretty smart and has some interesting ideas, but I think I have a better one. What do you think, Mr. Rollie?
Mwa-hah-hah-hahhh.
You'll like it soon enough, Rollie - snug as a bug in a rug. (Or, in a wallpaper sample.)
Some spray glue, some Krylon Gloss, and we're done.
Rollie has the privilege of organizing my knitting needle collection! Neal's mother lent a whole bunch of them to me. I can hardly wait to try them all out.
Here they all are, gathered together and protected from dings.
YAY for recycling!
Yea Annie! I love it! I love the art work! I'm kind of sad you covered it up with wall paper, but it is very nice.
ReplyDelete