Monday, July 11, 2011

Capsule Wardrobe for Rachel, Part 2

Inspired by the color scheme at the end of my last post, here is an imaginary capsule wardrobe I made for Rachel on polyvore.com. Just as a side note, I think it's utterly ironic that I'm giving anyone fashion advice. Just sayin'.

Capsule Wardrobe for Rachel

Old navy shirt
$13 - oldnavy.gap.com

Silk top
$88 - anthropologie.com

Rocha John Rocha tie cardigan
£19 - debenhams.com

Knit top
$28 - modcloth.com

Old Navy flower cardigan
$18 - oldnavy.gap.com

Nic Zoe drape neck top
$40 - nordstrom.com

TopShop dot blouse
$20 - topshop.com

Great Plains draped top
$24 - coggles.com

Dorothy Perkins orange top
£17 - dorothyperkins.com

Summer jacket
£45 - warehouse.co.uk

What's Up, Buttercup? Dress
$130 - modcloth.com

H&M 5 pocket pants
£25 - hm.com

Suit
£35 - debenhams.com

White House Black Market slit skirt
$88 - whitehouseblackmarket.com

Elastic waist skirt
$35 - modcloth.com

Wingtip oxford
$45 - delias.com

Summer shoes
$95 - shopruche.com

Crossbody handbag
$69 - shopruche.com

Vintage style jewelry
$28 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment