Sunday, May 24, 2009

April, the youngest, the cutest, the best. :)

I'm just joking about all of that title, really. :)
Hi. I'm April, the youngest of the four sisters. I'm nineteen, and I go to BYU. I am a chemistry major, for now, although I love practically everything. My new favorite things are teaching (I had a teaching calling in my church) and Physics. Physics isn't that far distant from Chemistry, so we'll see....
I am what many people call a nerd, but it isn't a thing I suffer with. I enjoy it immensely. In high school, I loved science, english, art, social studies, and even math sometimes. When I moved out, I found out that I love people, I love making friends, I am happy most of the time, I love to dance, and I love to cook, just like all the other girls in the fam. I am discovering more and more that I really can't escape the fact that I am an Atkin girl, and some things come with that. Like loving to cook. And loving to teach. And laughing extremely hard at nothing. I think that they are all things that I can learn to deal with, though.
Side note: Speaking of laughing really hard, here is a video that makes me laugh for no explainable reason. It is called Turtle Song, and my roommates discovered it. It might explain how silly I actually am. :)http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-CA&brand=sympatico&vid=f4bdfc22-a666-4d48-a085-7d617d5a2293
I am moved back home for the summer, working to make enough money to go back to school and pay rent. I work at this fantasy land called Macey's. We always joke at work that it is the happiest place next to Disney Land, which makes sense because it was founded by Walt Macey. No joke. It is the nicest, most friendly grocery store in existance, and I cashier there.
I am just a happy person, and I love my sisters and mom! I'm excited for our new adventure of a blog!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Neal and I just watched your video and I already think it's totally quote worthy!

    ReplyDelete