Sunday, May 24, 2009

Introducing: AMY

Drumroll please...........Ta DA! (imagine Wall-E voice saying this)

Hello. My name is Amy. I am the second of the four sisters. I am in-between things right now. I am not a student anymore, not a teacher yet, and almost a mom. I graduated with a degree in Secondary English Education last May. I am married to a wonderful man and enjoying married life. We are expecting our first baby, a boy, June 19!

Anyone that knows me well knows that I love to laugh. I am addicted to the written word- both reading and writing. Some of my interests are: music, teaching, writing, NPR, poetry, cooking, literature, and learning about other cultures. My three favorite foods are avacados (alone or in guacamole), mangos, and chocolate. I do like crafts but need motivation and ideas from others to really get started.

Some of my favorite activities include: hiking, writing, reading, cross stitching (which is very relaxing to me), singing, watching old movies or T.V. shows, cooking, and gardening. I like to try new things, go for long, thought-provoking walks, swing on swings, and laugh for reasons only I understand. I also really like listening to a lot of different kinds of music, though my favorites would have to be jazz and classical.

I love the idea of this blog. I am excited for the chance to do some fun things with my mom and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment