Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hi! I'm the Mom!

Yes, I'm the lucky Mom of these four lovely daughters. They have brought me much joy through the years, and it just keeps getting better. I am so excited about this blog and the fun we're going to have doing it.

It seems that I have spent my whole life overwhelmed. Church, family, projects, work and schooling keep me busy. I love making things special, learning and doing my best, but I often have unrealistic expectations on what is really feasible for me to do, therefore, I get disappointed a lot! I'll probably be disappointed in my blog entry! I hope I'll get more relaxed as we continue with our blogging adventure.

I'm a creative and domestic person who loves being a homemaker. Cooking, sewing, cleaning, and decorating are all things I enjoy doing, but most of all I love learning and living the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Well, it's late and I'm tired. I hope this little entry is good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment