I must admit the first quote that came to mind was President Monson's - "Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith," but I don't want to take away from what April has said. Though, I will say - that I've been planning to make a board with vinyl lettering of that quote :). It gives me such courage as I face the challenges in my life. Nothings to hard for the Lord!
There are so many juicy morsels from conference that come to mind, and even more as I re-read them. When I look back at my notes I know what spoke to me that day, but life changes and new things speak to me now. Needless to say, I just LOVE conference, and enjoy feasting upon it until the next conference. They are a vital part to my morning walks.
My strongest feelings from conference aren't usually from a quote, but the quiet impressions of what I need to be working on, or a new understanding of a gospel principle. One that stands out is that we won't survive spiritually through the latter days without the temple being a part of our lives. It is where we will receive power to live righteously in a evil world. Those talks about the temple are ones I want to study thoroughly.
Well, off to feasting on the word!
No comments:
Post a Comment